is a well-known fact that active s*xual life influences your health in a
very good way. But would you believe that abstinence could actually be
New studies has revealed that the lack
of s*xual activity could influence not only physical but also mental
health. Bladder dysfunction, erectile dysfunction and depression are
only few of long abstinence’s side effects one could experience.
Researches show that people having
intercourse at least 2-3 times per week, have generally more positive
set of mind, are less likely to suffer from hight blood pressure, have a
better working immune system and are more stress resistant.
Below are the side effects of total lack of s*xual activity and what happens to your body when you don’t have a s*xual life.
1. S*x makes you smarter. Researches has shown regular s*xual satisfaction is prone to heighten your memory capacity and better studying results.
2. Erectile dysfunction Men that have not sufficient frequency
of s*xual activity are twice more likely to experience erectile
dysfunction than the ones who have s*x at least once per week.
3. Self esteem Staying clear of s*x can hit your self
esteem, well, in the nuts! It can also form a sort of feeling of guilt,
lower oxytocin and other important hormone’s production.
4. Low natural lubricant production Experts say regular s*xual activity is
influencing the level of natural lubricant woman’s body can produce.
Some time of abstinence can result in feeling of dryness and provoke the
need for artificial lubricants to be used.
5. Reduction of bladder controlStrong pelvic diaphragm is mandatory for
the ability to avoid urinary leakage. The good kind of s*x is an
excellent exercise for those muscles as they are contracting and firming
during org asm.