You are in your late 20s and early 30s and almost all your friends are married; including that ugly, short and fat Jane! Yet you think you are a good wife material, but you are still single and getting really worried. Well, maybe guys are not looking your way because you are guilty of a number of these offenses:
1. You are too haughty. You are the “independent” type that acts as if you don’t give a damn about guys. Your oversized ego has beclouded your reason for so long to make you think you don’t need men and you can do well alone all by yourself. Typically, you will quickly size up the guy and bring him down with intimidating looks and sarcastic responses. Well, I suggest you marry yourself.
2. You are looking for Mr. Perfect. You want a well-built, neat, romantic, hardworking, honest, God-fearing, faithful, dark, tall and handsome gentleman from a good background who has a good job, drive a good car and loves you unconditionally. I’m afraid that perfect guy you read about in a romantic novel isn’t real. He only exists in the writer’s imagination – and yours. Wake up gurl. You’ll never find a perfect guy –anywhere. Just like you, everyone else is imperfect. Accept that fact or wait for the guy to emerge from the book and marry you.
3. You smell desperate. Men have a special ability to smell desperation in a woman. Unfortunately,we find that odor very offensive and avoid it like a plague. Now your parents and friends are asking you frustrating questions about marriage, and you are so sick of those questions so you’d do anything to get the next available guy to marry you. You need a man so badly and justifiably so. Unfortunately for you, the more desperate you are, the less attractive men find you.
4. You pay too little attention to your appearance. You don’t want to look like a bitch. So you always dress down, doesn’t wear make ups and are unkempt. You are just pathetic. Even stunningly looking ladies are still in the husband-haunting market; and you really think a guy will leave all the attractive women and come for you because he’s “good guy”? Well, if your goal is to have him sleep with you, some men won’t mind. But if it’s to get him to marry you, then, you are so mistaken. Haven’t you been told that men are visually stimulated?
5. You pay too much attention to your appearance. The fact that men are visually stimulated doesn’t mean they are unreasonable. Some men may make awkward choice of a s*x partner, but when it comes to a life partner, men are painstakingly selective. If not, you’d be married by now. Every man dreams of marrying a decent lady, not some bitch who won’t mind going naked on the street to get cheap attention.
6. You are rather too se xually naïve. Each time he talks about s*x, you act like he has just committed a crime, because you are a virgin or you don’t want to appear promiscuous. When you do that you only make him wonder how boring or frigid you are in bed. Normal men like sex. And whether you want to agree to it or not, if he doesn’t have a hint that you can satisfy him se xually(either practically or by insinuations), he’s put off (most of the time) subconsciously. That’s when men say things like “there’s no chemistry”, “I don’t feel her” or “we don’t connect”. In other words, your insensitivity to his libido repels him.
7. You are too boring. If you could choose between two guys with equal qualities in all ramifications except that one is boring and another is interesting, which of them will you rather pick? The interesting one of course! So why do you think if he has to make a similar choice, he’ll prefer the boring you to an interesting lady? You excuse yourself by saying “I’m the quiet type”. Being an introvert is different from being boring. Men are logical by nature and therefore they tend to be more futuristic species. So, he’ll picture the two of you alone in your home. No one looks forward to a boring home. Some ladies are uninteresting and uninterested.
8. You nag. This is by far one of the most annoying behaviors a lady can exhibit. It is alarming however how many women nag. All in the bid to get him do what she wants, when she wants it and how she wants it, women typically become nags to achieve their ends. This is rather selfish and insensitive. No matter what you hope to achieve, nagging will never get you anywhere. And it will drive men far away from you.
9. You are insecure. It is normal for women to need constant reassurance. What is not cool however is for them is to make their guys’ lives impossible because of deep-rooted lack of self- confidence. Insecurity is an awful but common issue amongst many women. No matter what the guy does, it hits their weak point. If he looks there, he’s checking out another girl. If he’s busy with work, he doesn’t love you. If forgets an important date, he doesn’t care. If a lady calls him, he’s cheating. You suspect his every action and inaction and react awfully even to well-intended gestures. That way, you will drive every man in your life away, and fast.
10. You are too stubborn rigid. Being principled is an admirable thing, but being unreasonably unbending is unattractive. All in the name of being principled, you go around with a lousy air of sauciness and you want a million guys to come asking you out? Your very long list of do’s and don'ts that must be strictly adhered at all times in all condition is not a plus but a minus. You are unbendable, unreachable and unteachable and you actually pride yourself about it. Well, I got news for you; you are going around with red beeping alert that says “keep off guy.