Only having s*x at night is like only having s*x in your b*ed or only having s*x if the
to one study , having s*x in the morning can make you feel upbeat for the rest of the day. "Having s*x in the morning releases also oxytocin, also known as the cuddle hor*mone," says s*xpert Emily Morse. "Oxytocin makes you feel more connected with your partner and more loved. These warm feelings will stay with you throughout the day, or at least throughout the morning commute."
1. Because it allows you to stay in b ed just a little longer. Can't argue with that.
2. Because it won't actually make you late for work. You and your partner probably want to shower anyway, so cut down on time by showering together and get dir ty ( whaaaaaat ) before you get clean. "For the best water s*x position, bend over while he enters from behind," Morse says. Avoid slipping and falling by holding onto a wall or shower door, or putting one of
3. Because swallowing allegedly cures morning sickness. This is somewhat dubious research, but some professor from SUNY-Albany claims that sweet, delicate taste of spe rm helps ease pre gnant women's desire to vomit first thing in the a.m. Or you could just be like, "I'm pregnant, you do me," and be done with it.
4. Because it keeps you healthy.
According to research , morning s*x can actually strengthen your immune system by boosting your levels of IgA, an antibody that protects against infection.
5. Because he'll last longer. Stubbs says that men's testosterone levels are highest in the morning after guys have recharged with hours of sleep. Which means that not only will your man be at his horniest when he wakes up but he'll be less likely to fall prey to the ol' one-minute-man syndrome. As
s*x therapist Arlene Goldman, Ph.D., has said , "When a man has higher testosterone and is well-rested, he has more energy during s*x. That energy will help him last longer." So you can be lazy, he can do all the work.
6. Because everyone is doing it. Okay, not everyone but a solid 34 percent of people prefer to make love in the morning than any other time, according to one poll.